issues couples face are as different as the couples themselves – let us go on an expedition together
The quality of our well-being is also affected by the quality of our relationships. Of course, intimate relationships and partnerships have a very special status. Every stage in life presents unique challenges for couples and you may find yourselves in tricky situations with no easy-way-out insight. Disputes and questions arise as to “Where are we going?” or “What are we doing this for?”.
Topics can be:
- just the feeling of having grown apart,
- the desire to experience fewer arguments and less frustration with each other,
- ability to talk to each other mindfully, learn how to communicate successfully,
- regain appreciation and trust,
- learning to deal with family changes: pregnancy, birth, unfulfilled wish to have children, patchwork families, children moving out, professional/local change, illnesses, strokes of fate, injuries, etc.,
- pleasurable sexuality or a redefinition of it,
- healing from infidelity – because this is not always the end,
- go or stay…
These are all serious issues, but they are often manageable!
Looking for someone to talk to about your relationship is already a big step. I am happy to offer you the opportunity to take time to rethink perspectives and ideas in our coaching. With this work, you will certainly manage to gain a new understanding of your relationship. This will allow you to make a clear decision.
There is a topic missing in the list? You have questions?
Do not hesitate to contact me!