individual solutions for teams - better collaboration and performance
Systemic team coaching focuses on the individuality and challenges of each team and its members. Only solutions that reflect and meet the unique needs of a particular team allow for a more effective job performance.
If you would like your team to discover a new working culture together, develop effective strategies for overcoming challenges, find a viable solution to a conflict, or focus on existing strengths, I would be happy to assist you.
As a DNLA-consultant I also use scientific proofed tools to analyze and develope potentials. High performance teams are the outcome of using the full potential of every team member.
foster self-control, trust, and responsibility in teams
On the way to a meaningful work culture, based on responsibility, mindfulness, and appreciation, my professional support helps teams in the following ways:
- to formulate new and more coherent rules for cooperation,
- to establish joint reflection practices,
- to formulate persistent team rules to stick with new behaviors,
- to get orientation and support in suitable team rituals,
- to sole acute or re-occuring conflicts,
- to give appreciative feedback.
Based on my own professional career, I particularly enjoy supporting start-ups, companies undergoing change, and educational teams at private schools.